Thursday, June 20, 2013

April 2013

Lola is for sure an outside kid!  She absolutely loves riding her trike she got from Grandma and Grandpa for Easter.  Every time we go in the garage she tells me all about it.

It has been a very long time since I blogged so this is fun to look through all these pictures again.  In May my sister in law Nannette and her family moved to Texas (boo!) and before they left we tried hanging out together as much as possible.  This is when we went to Wheeler Farm with Nan, Skyler, and new baby Bridger.  Lola and Skyler had so much fun running and chasing each other.

We had to pet every animal we could (of course)

Lola was driving the tractor like a boss! :)

always running wherever we go

I had to put this picture in because she cracks me up!  We love days when she eats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment