Saturday, April 20, 2013

Mommy's best helper



It is so crazy to me how fast time flies as a parent you notice every advancement that your kid makes but until you look at the big picture you don't realize how fast it all goes.
Lola does not let anyone help her eat so she gets nice and messy :)  She also like to take her own pictures with my phone and i will admit she is pretty good at it.
This is me teaching her the best way to have an Oreo is when you dip it in milk.  Yes I realize that I look like a crazy person.


At the end of the day Lola loves to help me do chores she loves putting the dishes away.  I am so lucky to have Lola she is the best thing that could have ever happened to Danny and me she is so awesome!






2 comments:

  1. What a great helper and I love all your blog posts- miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a crazy person, BUT that is exactly why we love you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete