Thursday, June 20, 2013

Lagoon!

Danny and Lola waiting in line for her very first roller coaster "puff the magic dragon"

they are second to last row and Danny told me that she was kind of freaking out the whole time saying "Dadda no"but she survived and I'm sure she will like it better next year

Lola's very first cotton candy experience

and once she got over the texture she loved it.

The reason we were at Lagoon was for Layton Construction's annual party.  While they were doing the raffle My dad and I were standing in the back waiting to go get food when the brought this huge stuffed dog up.  My dad and I were discussing the poor sucker who would win it and after 5 different names were called with no response Danny was called.... so we ended up being the poor sucker. On the bright side we did get two cool chairs and Lola love the obnoxious huge dog.

After lunch my mom and dad took Lola for a sleep over for Danny's birthday.  We had so much fun and went on the HUGE swing "Sky Coaster" and I actually really enjoyed it.  We had so much fun and appreciate my parents so much for all that they do for us!  Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment