Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Lola's 2nd birthday party!!!!!!


So I know that I drove my husband totally crazy... but Lola had a candy land birthday this year it was so much fun.  My mom made the castle cake (AMAZING as usual) and we decorated and had so much fun with it



This is before the party started 

Lola got so many great presents. She loved everything especially all the people who came to play with her on her "biday"



Opening all her gifts.  Thanks everybody!!!


She did a big "TANK YOU TANK YOU!" to everyone it was pretty precious



Then it was piñata time!!!! We had one with the string pulls instead of the stick (MUCH safer) and it was the last ribbon pulled that opened it up!  All the kids scrambled for toys (because they obviously didn't need any candy!)







All her loot
I have tried to post a movie of her blowing out her candle but alas it has escaped my computer knowledge... so anyway fun birthday!!!






1 comment: