Tuesday, October 22, 2013

August 2013

I know it has been a few months since I have last posted so in true Heather fashion I will post a lot of stuff I have put off :) always procrastinating! 
Lola at her singing and dance class at the library.  She loves going to these classes and we make so many friends!

While the cousins came up before they started school.  Lola seriously can not get enough of them!

And of corse while they were here we had to ride the train


making some clay animals


Lola has discovered how much she loves to draw and color so every opportunity she has she will be drawing

My dad couldn't use his riding mower anymore on his lawn so we get to use it and Lola loves it!  She always wants to ride on the "moner" its really cute how she says it

playing with toys I just happened to catch a silly I need to wear a crown moment

At the library she loves to pick out her own books to read before class starts 

No comments:

Post a Comment