Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fall colors


The weekend before Lola's birthday we went up the canyon to see all the colors and collect some leaves for an art project.  When we got there it was snowing the first snow of the season so we had to get out and catch some snowflakes.


The mountains were seriously covered in clouds so you could only see the colors on the trees close to us

yup


 We had to stop in the snow because lola said "its too bouncy we have to stop."  mostly she just wanted to eat the snow
 And have a snow ball fight with dad... which turned into them both throwing snowballs at me.
It was so much fun we love fall at our house :)

I had to put this in here. Lola came up to me and said "I picked some flowers for you! You are so welcome." and walked away, I thought it was cute

1 comment: