Tuesday, December 25, 2012

December and holiday prep :)

helping decorate for Christmas

here is the tree all set up with Lola friendly ornaments on the bottom

She loves the lights and to try to pull off as many ornaments as possible

I was trying to download pictures for our Christmas cards onto Danny's laptop when Lola came and stole the disc from me and thought it was so funny to play keep away from Mommy

Admiring the beautiful tree

We went down to visit my sister and her family and Carson was so nice and let Lola play with his block train

While cruising downtown Saint George we were outside of Steve's office building and had to play on all the bronze statues this one is obviously a horse even though Lola was barking at it the whole time :)

playing with more toys

while shopping at the mall Lola gets to go on the car rides she loves them and if I do say so myself she is very good at driving

And last but not least here is Lola on Santa's lap this year she is so precious and I think she should get whatever she wants for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment