Thursday, April 26, 2012

Going on our daily walk

Getting ready for our walk I am grabbing the camera...

1 second later aha!

yes that is right I have her on the ground not even 30 seconds and she already has a cord she is trouble... or maybe I just shouldn't put her down near any cords.. right?

 Finally in the stroller ready to go

Why am I taking pictures instead of walking?

while I take pictures Lola and Brutus are already bored

That's right wont even look at me for a picture I guess the kids walking home from school are more exciting

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... this post literally made me laugh out loud! I love the "aha" picture! And I have a similar picture of Serra looking at me while waiting to go on a walk in a stroller with a look of exasperation- clearly wondering why I'm taking pictures instead of pushing! :)

    ReplyDelete